Fire Safety Training:
Fire Safety Training can be availed by:
- All Commercial, Industrial & Residential Complexes
- Residents, Security Unit, Members, Working staff, etc.
How often should a Fire Safety Training be availed?
- It’s a personal preference; although we suggest it be done every 2 quarters.
- Can avail it with the Fire Audit service.
Who is authorized to conduct Fire Safety Training?
- Only the agencies those are authorized and certified to conduct Fire Safety Training.
Why should a Fire Safety Training be conducted?
Currently, a very large portion of the general public is unaware of the need to safeguard themselves from fire and its related consequences with adequate Fire Training. Typically a Fire Control Unit takes anywhere between 3- 7 minutes to reach at the location of the incident. It only takes 3 minutes for a mild fire to grow extensively and cause major damage.
We aim to avoid any mishaps of such kind which is why we essentially advise of conducting a Fire Safety Training session.
Why us for Fire Safety Training?
- Vaccifire is a licensed expert in Fire Prevention and Life Safety, authorized by Maharashtra Fire Department.
- Essential knowledge and expertise in various and mandatory safety regulations and requirements.
- Experienced in varied occupancies/industries.
- Compliant with latest statutory provisions set by different Fire Department across Maharashtra.
We also offer fire safety training in the following areas:
- Conducting Mock Drills
- Evacuation drills
- Sounding off the alarms
- Operation techniques of the basic Fire Fighting Equipment
- Facilitating proper evacuation
- Alerting the unaware inhabitants
- Basic rescue techniques
We hold the Fire license issued by Government of Maharashtra, making us an authorized service provider for Form B issuance.