As an office bearer you may have a larger responsibility towards the safety and health of your society members. Constant influx of external personnel could be a cause of concern. High-touch areas of your building / Society can harbor millions of bacteria, germs and viruses and should be thoroughly disinfected and sanitized to encourage a healthy and safe Housing society. Our professional sanitization service will help your society fight against harmful bacteria, including germs and viruses.
Pricing Structure for HOUSING SOCIETY
For Buildings with more than 60 floors, please contact us for special prices.
For Housing Society, who need physical copy, please download the following Standard Quotation or Order Form :
Terms & Conditions:
- GST not applicable.
- We will call you within 24 hours and confirm a suitable time and date for the sanitization visit.
- Please ensure security is intimated about the visit, to avoid loss of time.
- Your payment is safe with us. We will refund the full amount if you intimate us within 24 hours of order placement.
- Removal / Shifting / Covering of Furniture, Appliances, articles, etc., if necessary, will have to be arranged by customer .
- These terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
The top reasons why you should trust us for your sanitisation requirement are
- We use the safest and best-in-class WHO-approved chemicals.
- Trained Technicians armed with SITRA-approved PPE kits.
- State-of-the-art equipment offering best output.
- Competitive pricing.
- Contactless payment
We use quality Disinfectants from reputed companies.
State-of-the-art Sanitization Equipment
We use India-made Aspee Avenger Ultra Low Volume (ULV) cold fogging machines that use large volumes of air at low pressures to transform liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere.
It gives droplet size of just 5 microns (thickness of human hair is 50 microns) ensuring even spreading, sanitization of small crevices and most importantly, is not harmful for electronic equipments.
They are most effective in sanitizing and not leaving any after-effect on the fabric, furniture or equipments.
We use High Velocity Blowers with the sprayers to ensure even dispersal of chemicals and quick dis-infection. These blowers use the same principle of the ULV machines and are highly effective.
Trained Personnel following the requisite safety norms
The entire sanitization process by Vaccifire conforms to standard procedures laid down by relevant authorities.
- All our Technicians have undergone intensive training in Safe and Efficient sanitization processes.
- They wear SITRA approved PPE kits / bodysuits on site.
- The PPE kit is discarded after every site visit, considering safety of all concerned.
- All our technicians are regularly certified fit by qualified doctors.
Vaccifire follows a seamless process to ensure a hassle-free experience for you:
- Once you complete the online order formalities, you will receive a call back from Vaccifire to fix appointment.
- . Well-equipped Vaccifire technicians will visit your premises at the designated time.
- They will wear a fresh PPE body-suit before beginning process.
- They will sanitize the premises using State-of-the-art equipment.
- They will brief you about post – sanitization precautions and then discard used PPE body-suit before leaving.
For other queries and more details, please feel free to get in touch with us:
call us on: (+9122) 3946 4343 or write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org